Thursday, August 4, 2011

More Needlepoint Belts

I am going to stitch a belt for a friend who has helped me a lot this summer (and she rides) so I have been scouring the Internet for good belts.  She wants it horsey, with her initials and she is tall and thin so it will look great on her once it is done.  Take a look at some of these choices:

This one is really cute stitched. I would do the background in a fun color like aqua, pale yellow, or even a light pink.  She wants her initials on the belt which is easy to do, you can order them that way.


This is one of my all time favorites.  One day I will stitch this one.  It looks fantastic when completed:


The fox hunting scenes will always be in style. 









Polo anyone?


Eventing?


Hunter-Jumper?


Racing?


Pucci?


Some good sources for belts are Needlepoint.com, M's Canvas House and the Sign of the Arrow.  Journeyman's in Middleburg, VA is the best place for finishing.  Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...