Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Library Love

You may have seen this photo a few years ago in Elle Decor but I modeled a room in my house after this one.  This is Badgley Mischka's house in KY.  They have a horse farm near Lexington. I love their house even though I like a little more color (they probably get color overload every day).  But my room ended up dark brown, not black and we included lights above the bookshelves and added recently a divine old fixture from a mansion about an hour from my house (turn of the century vintage). But I love this room!  

I'll leave you with this for a few days. Off to the Northeast for work for a few days. Won't be on the computer much but work beckons!  Enjoy the rest of the week!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful room. Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, no fair! You write about your own new library and then don't show us a picture of it. Can you take a picture and post it when you get back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that library too. You should show us a picture of your library! ;-)
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...