Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Wreaths


 Lately I've seen several wreaths on doors that I just adore.  Maybe because I love rabbits and pastel colors, decorating for Easter appeals to me.  I came across these on Pinterest and believe you can find wreaths similar to these on Etsy.com.


I saw a wreath like this on door yesterday.  Thinking maybe I could reuse a square Christmas wreath, with the right ribbon. 

Here are a few more:



This would be easy to replicate:





Which one do you like the best?  Do you have an Easter or spring wreath hanging on your door?
 

3 comments:

  1. these are all so beautiful and all of these easter posts are truly inspiring me to decorate! Easter is my favorite celebration….without it, we could not hope in the Joy that He brings! Thanks for posting this! I'm off to find a beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one, and have actually copied it, to a certain extent. They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...