Monday, November 25, 2013

Everyone Loves a Bargain

On Saturday I ventured out to the J Crew Outlet (not a Factory Store) near Lynchburg, Virginia.  J Crew was founded in Lynchburg and one of their distribution centers is located here.  The catalog returns go there, there's a small call center there too. I had the luxury of touring the facility earlier this year, an amazing operation....


But I had not been to the store in a while and I had heard that it had been enlarged.  OMG! It's ten times larger and so much stuff.  I was like a kid in a huge, very inexpensive candy store.  Why shop anywhere else?

Prices are good but you must inspect the merchandise.  Tippi sweaters are $30.  Most pants are $20-40.  Cashmere sweaters are $60-70.  And then everything was 25 percent off.  Much of the merchandise is current.  There's a small kids' department, some men's and a room for bridal but the vast majority of the merchandise is for women.  There are some racks of Madewell too.

These boots were $120 before the discount.







These calf hair flats are $300 in the December catalog.  Mine were $100 before the discount.




Minnie wool pants, $30 before discount.




Cords were $20 before discount. I tried on the green matchsticks.



This cute bag was $40.




I simply love this place.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...