Friday, January 24, 2014

Give Me Liberty or Give Me, More Liberty

Liberty of London fabrics have always caught my eye and they've become popular in the U.S. since J Crew started using the fabrics in their collections.  I hope they continue the trend.
 



 


I like shirts from the fabric but there's a lot going on, so maybe not pants or blazers. It's expensive but there are some good deals right now on the J. Crew website for the shirts. 
 


 
Liberty has been around a long time.  Since 1875 to be exact. Arthur Liberty’s intuitive vision and pioneering spirit led him to travel the world looking for individual pieces to inspire and excite his discerning clientele. The brand grew and it's as popular today as ever.
 

If ever in London, you must make a visit to Liberty's iconic store.  You won't be disappointed.  And I hope you'll come to love the lovely Liberty patterns as much as I have through the years.  I have a shirt from the early 1980's that I still wear!
 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...