Monday, October 12, 2015

Equestrian Dresses

I love equestrian-themed dresses and while we're on the subject I'll let you in on a little secret. Two of the very best sources are in Kentucky.  Wonder where all the women shop for the Derby, the Breeder's Cup?  Monkees of Lexington and the Keeneland Gift Shop.  They have the BEST selection. Here are some of my picks.....

All of these came from one of those two places.  This one is at Monkee's.  I love it with the navy coat.  It's made by Julie Brown but it has sold out on her website.  So you'd better hurry if you want this one. Monkee's!


 I love this one too, from Barbara Gerwit.  See the dresses from Keeneland here.






This one is also by Julie Brown and you can buy it on her website as well.  Monkees also sells it.  See the Monkee's Facebook page here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...