Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Equestrian Christmas, Part One

The boxes were pulled out over the weekend and now the decorating begins in earnest!  I love decorating for the holidays but don't go over the top.  Some of my decorations I've owned for many years.   But I struggle sometimes with wanting to make mine more "equestrian."  (Sidebar, been looking for that elusive equestrian nutcracker for years now).  But here are some easy ideas to parlay your winter wonderland into an equestrian retreat for the holidays.

This is so adorable and could be used year-round.  See it here on Etsy.I'd tie a red bow around the top.


How about this really cute relish tray?  See it here.  This would make a great gift too.

Think about the possibilities with this vintage set.  Add these to your table, mantel, on a large console table behind a soft.  Add some moss, some green felt.  Ahh.. See it here.


I love this fox pillow.  See it here.


Or this adorable fox rug. See it here.
This wine cooler could be filled with greenery and red berries. Love this!  See it here.

Only 24 more days until Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...