Monday, December 21, 2015

Last Minute Christmas Gifts

For the procrastinator in all of us, here are some last minute Christmas finds.  We all wait until the bitter end, right?  It's simply not too late, ask me how I know......

1) Anything Baker
I've been a fan of Baker products for years and they make great gifts for riders, horse owners and those who love the look.  The stuff holds up well too. My Baker duffle is an all-time favorite.  You can buy these products at The Tack Room.  See the Facebook page here.


2) Candles
You can't go wrong with candles. Who doesn't want a great smelling room?  Nest, Lafco and Thyme are my favorite brands.





3) Stuff for the Bar
Juliska makes a stunning collection of barware. 
4) Cocktail Napkins
I love buying paper cocktail napkins and giving them away 4-5 in a nice gift bag.  Who can't use these?  Monogrammed ones are superb if you can think that far ahead.



Cheers Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...