Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Needlepoint Wreaths

It's that time of year, when winter sets in, the clouds never seem to go away and the sun is hiding.  What better to do than stitch and I am loving these......

LOVE this new wreath from Susan Roberts, the spring version of the one I stitched last summer for the cabin (still waiting to receive it from the finisher). Contemplating this one too!  What do you think?  Po's Point has it in stock.

I love this one too.  This one is called "Rabbits in Spring Flowers"

In case you have not seen the cabin wreath here is a photo of the model, also available from Po's Point.  I did the background in a very pale yellow.

Love these don't you?  Family heirlooms for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a link for PO's point? I would love to make the fall and spring wreathes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...