Wednesday, March 9, 2016

J Crew Spring 2016

I am loving the new rollout at J Crew. It reminds me of the J Crew of old, preppy with a twist, fun colors, pastels, gingham and lace.  Not sure if the quality is the same (likely not) but perhaps they are turning the place around and headed in the right direction again.  Time will tell.  But here are some of my favorites from the recent new style guide.

Love this navy dress.

The striped skirt is one of my favorites in the new items.  Love it!

 This dress is also cute but it may be short.

 Cute bathing suit if you can wear this style.


Love this suit which also comes in a more practical black.

 This gingham shirt is adorable.

 Love this sweater too!

 These bracelets have been brought back.

 Another cute shirt!

 Love these chambray pants too!

 This dress comes in four colors. I love them all!

What do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...