Friday, September 30, 2016

Pomegranate Special Offer - Horsey Linens

Thanks to Pomegranate for giving HCC readers a discount on their purchase. Use code HORSECOUNTRYCHIC at checkout for a ten percent discount starting immediately.

I picked out these placemats from Pier One, see them here, as they will go with most any of the napkin choices for fall and they are on sale.  You can see all of the equestrian collections at Pomegranate here.


I have to admit that I am partial to the Hunt Club pattern.  I have an older version, which I love and use all of the time. These will go with the placemats above, with some green quilted mats I have from Juliska for winter.  My kitchen is black and green so I have all kinds of green and black stuff, this will look great in that environment.  Pair these with red for the holidays.  Pair with the lime green for spring and summer.


lll
 But I love the Tack Room pattern too which is full of colors in black and brown, also great for fall. I love the way this pattern looks with the herringbone napkins. I'd mix and match!

I would use these placemats with the Tack Room napkins. See them here.
Which patterns do you like the best?  It's so hard to pick isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...