Friday, March 17, 2017

Bunny Fever

I love the spring season more than any other.  The birds, the greening of the grass, the flowers, and the rabbits.   And this time of year with Easter around the corner, I see bunnies on everything.  You can't overdose on bunnies.

I have one of these Kate Dickerson bunnies in my needlepoint stash, meaning one day I'll get to it.  These are Herend bunnies in needlepoint. Love these.


These adorable plates from Williams-Sonoma are on sale.  Are they not too cute?  See them here.

If you are a real bunny-holic, you can get bunny spatulas.  For real.


You can never have too many bunny statues, for the patio, the table, the yard.  Love this one from Pier One.

Or this curly bunny, also from Pier One.



Bunny cocktail napkins anyone? See them here.



You can even put up a bunny flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...