Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Coffee Table Books

You can't have enough books!  In this age of e-books and simply never reading, some of us remain old-fashioned.  I love being around my books and reread many of them.  But if you are not a reader and prefer "coffee table books" you might enjoy this selection.

1) Kentucky: Historic Houses and Horse Farms of Bluegrass Country
I am adding this one to my collection.  As a lover of old, historic homes, this book centers around pre-Civil War Central Kentucky houses and horse farms. See it here.


2) The Gentleman's Farm: Elegant Country House Living
This one is a good book to enjoy so in case you win the lottery you have your farm all picked out.  See it here.

 
3) One Man's Folly: The Exceptional Houses of Furlow Gatewood
This is one I plan to add to my library for sure.  See it here.

4) The Stylish Life Equestrian
Many of you likely have this book in your collection.  See it here.


5) Stables:  Beautiful Paddocks, Horse Barns and Tack Rooms
Another one to add to your collection.  See it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...