Thursday, June 22, 2017

Tory Burch Sale

Tory Burch is having a 30 percent off sale prices starting today.  This is the ideal time to buy a really classic handbag at a good price.  A few years ago I went wild and bought several handbags during this sale, a purchase I have never regretted.  I prefer to spend a little more and buy these classic pieces that will last forever.  Here's what I am loving on sale right now.....

I'd like to have these in every color, blue, green and red.  These driving mocs are classics that will not go out of style in the next decade. See them here.


This uber preppy handbag reminds me of something you'd see in Talbots years ago.


Here are some other things I am loving......and once the word gets out, her stuff flies off the shelves.  The more you shop, the more you save.  Right?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...