Sunday, September 17, 2017

Not Turning Down Navy

Navy is my new neutral this fall.  I have not worn a lot of navy blue in recent years but for some reason this season all signs in my wardrobe updates point to navy.  It started with a navy bag that I bought at the end of the season at Tory Burch and once I had that in place, I quit turning up my nose to navy.

Then I found this really cute dress at a local store, at a great price point, but it was navy! This dress is so cute in person.

But I needed shoes as my only navy shoes for fall and winter are my Tory Burch flats.  These are the right heel height.

And of course, I needed a coat!  The coat fetish continues unabated! So I ordered this in navy!


And I love this skirt which is getting good reviews right now.


And then I found this cute sweater which of course comes in navy!

What's not to love about navy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...