Friday, October 13, 2017

Dressing for Fall

After a few weeks of 80 degree weather, I am hoping that I can pull out the fall and winter wardrobe for good. I've bought a few things here and there but here is a fun fall outfit I'd love to be wearing right now....

I'd start with this J Crew coat (which I have not seen in person) but I love the vibrant color and I'd pair it with navy.

Wear a great pair of skinny jeans...

And a navy bootie:

Add a turtleneck too:


A great handbag, of course!

A scarf will add a touch of zest to your outfit! Tie it around the handle of your bag, wear it if it's cool or tie around your neck and tuck into the collar of your coat.




And you are dressed for a great outing this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...