Monday, November 13, 2017

More New Arrivals from Talbots That Scream Holiday

I ran into Talbots over the weekend (with hubby in tow) and did not have time to try anything on but the place was full of cute clothing that screams "holiday" for a nice change. I am loving some of their clothes this season. While J Crew continues to disappoint, Talbots continues to pleasantly surprise.....

This cute blackwatch plaid top is great for everyday wear. It does not come off as very dressy to me.  I'd pair it with jeans or black or navy pants. So cute!  


This blackwatch cape is so cute. Where were you when I had a broken arm and needed a cape?  See it here.

This plaid velveteen skirt is also too cute for words. See it here.

These gloves will add a little zest to a plain black or navy coat.  See them here.

This red blazer will work for those in warmer climates. This is not a warm winter piece but it is cute.  See it here.

This plaid blazer is also cute but where is the 100 percent wool?  I like it but I would love it if it was all wool.  See it here.


Or this black top, perfect for holiday parties!



And this cute holiday skirt!

Santa is coming to Talbots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...