Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Tartan Holiday

A few years ago I tried to find tartan napkins for the holiday season and they were no where to be found.  Now, everywhere you look - tartan!  I am glad that it's back "in" but tartan should never go out of style.

Add a bit of holiday zest to your wardrobe with a pair of tartan shoes.  These are Nine West but you can find tartan shoes right now at Talbots, J Crew, and at Brooks Brothers.

A tartan lambswool throw is a good gift idea.


 These plates in tartan from Pottery Barn are so cute. I like the square appetizer plates best.


This bay leaf wreath with tartan trim will make your house smell great for the holidays.


Those tartan napkins I could not find a few years ago and now everywhere!


I love this handmade tartan Christmas Tree Skirt on Etsy:


This red tartan pillow will add some zest to your holiday decorating:


I love these personalized wine glasses with tartan trim:


Or these monogrammed trays:


Or these tartan gift tags:


Tartan place mats anyone?





And more on those elusive napkins:


Hope you have a tartan holiday!





1 comment:

  1. I love tartan everything. In fact, all the men wore blue tartan ties at my wedding! Our sheets are tartan. So is my horse's halter...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...