Friday, December 8, 2017

Best Beauty Gifts

You can't go wrong with a beauty gift, even for someone you may not know well.  A bubble bath, hand or body lotion, a basic moisturizer, a lipstick, well, who can't use one of those?  Here are some suggestions if you are still struggling to find that perfect present. 

1) Malin & Goetz Anything
I discovered this brand while staying at a hotel in New York a few years ago and have used their products ever since.  Price point is perfect, the packaging is divine and you can order directly from their site or through Amazon or major retailers.  The Grapefruit Face Cleanser is one of my favorites. I have ordered the Peppermint Shampoo for a stocking stuffer.

2)  Bath Products
I love stuff for my bath and even if you aren't a "bath person" you can use this stuff as a shower gel. Perfect for your guest room bath too.




3) Nars Anything
Nars is my favorite make-up brand and when in New York I try to stop by a Nars store to see their newest products and colors.  Their Power Matte Lip Pigment is a great cross between a lipstick and a gloss.  Try it in a basic color that anyone can use.  Your friends will thank you! Their regular lip gloss is also a great product and will make a great stocking stuffer.  Nars' blush is also a favorite.  Orgasm is one of their best selling colors.

4) Moisturizers
In winter or in summer, we all need to protect our skin.  And isn't it fun to try new products that maybe you would not have tried otherwise?  We all go through this stuff quickly so having a few products to try and use is fun. Ole Henricksen is one of my favorite brands for moisturizers and eye creams.


I have not tried Sunday Riley products but have heard good things about them.


I'm a big fan of Tata Harper moisturizers.

I tried this moisturizer last winter in Canada and I feel in love with it.  I use in the dead of winter when my skin gets so dry. It is fabulous and worth the splurge.

4) Hand and Body Lotions
This is one of the very best hand lotions for your super dry hands in winter.  It works better than most anything I have found.
 Hope your day is filled with beauty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...