Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Derby Dressing

It's not too early to find that cute Derby Dress and hat for early May. It will be here before you know it!  Here are a few finds to assist you in your shopping search.

I love this yellow dress from Draper James!


This Draper James dress is already sold out in many sizes (I understand why) and would make a cute Derby Dress.


I love this cute Kate Spade dress and it's on sale!




This Talbots dress would be great for the Derby and for weddings too.

 
I love Sara Campbell dresses and this one would be perfect for Derby Day:

While I personally don't wear maxi dresses, I really like this dress from Banana Republic.



With a great hat this dress will be stunning from DVF:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...